How to reverse the order of data in a channel
|Product:||Oasis montaj, Target|
|Last modified date:||2012-04-17|
I want to reverse a dataset in one column, making the last one to be the first and the first one to be the last however, without changing the order of the others existing channels.
- Backup your database (make a copy of it in Windows Explorer).
- Right-click the line name cell > Selections > Selection Tool.
- Select the lines you would like to modify > OK.
- Right-click any channel header > Protect All.
- Right-click the channel header you would like to reverse the order of > Protected.
- Database Tools menu > Channel Tools > Sort All by 1 Channel.
- For Reference Channel, select a channel on which to base the sort (e.g. Y or X).
- For Order, select ascending or descending
For Sort read-only channels? select No.
The protected channels will not be modified.
- Click OK.