The Error value and Measured Data Statistics are incorrect in the VOXI Add Data wizard
|Product:||Oasis montaj 7.5, VOXI Earth Modelling|
|Last modified date:||2012-06-29|
I deselected Optimise data sampling in step 1 of 3 of the Add Data window in VOXI. On step 2 of 3 of the Add Data window, the Error value (nT) is incorrect after I select a channel for Field data. Additionally, on step 3 of 3 of the Add Dat window, the Measured Data Statistics are incorrect. The statistics are correctly reported in the database window in Oasis montaj.
There are 2 workarounds for this issue. You can either us the Optimise data sampling option or you can subset your database.
To use the Optimise data sampling option:
- Click Back on the Add Data (2/3) dialog box.
- Activate Optimise data sampling and click Next.
- Set up steps 2/3 and 3/3 as required and click Finish when done.
To subset your database:
- Use the steps from the article How to subset a database based on a PLY polygon file to subset your database to your Area of Interest (AOI).
- Use the subset database as the Database file.
This is a known issue logged in our system. The problem occurs when the Database file extends beyond the extents of the AOI and when Optimise data sampling is not used. The developers are working to resolve this for a future update.