Sample a Voxel fails if the fiducial start number is not zero for each line
|Product:||Oasis montaj, Target|
|Last modified date:||2012-03-21|
I have a survey database and a voxel that intersect in X, Y space. When I run Sample a Voxel with the survey database as the current GDB, the database is populated with dummies from fiducial 0 to the first fiducial which held information before the function was run. Additionally, the GDB's sample rate changes and the output Data array channel is empty.
- Close the database and do not save the changes.
- Reopen the database.
- Ensure there isn't a channel named Z. If there is, rename the channel.
- From the Coordinates menu select Set Current X,Y,Z Coordinates. Ensure Current Z is set to (none).
- Follow the steps in this knowledge base article: How to renumber the fiducials in a database so all lines start at fiducial zero.
- From the 3D menu, select Voxel Utilities and click Sample a Voxel.
Specify the Voxel file and remaining parameters. Click OK.
Data and Depth array channels are created in the database.
The problem occurs because the fiducial number for each line does not start at zero. This issue is logged in our system for the developers to fix in a future update.