- Earth Mapping
- Earth Modelling
- GIS Mapping
- Information Management
- Unexploded Ordnance
- Mineral Resources
Sign up for Geosoft News
Management and Discovery
Time wasted searching for data is one of the biggest barriers to efficient advancement of exploration projects. Geosoft information management solutions improve access to information and insight for global teams to effectively develop exploration programs and increase discovery success.
Strategy for Success: Areva optimises the use of their exploration information assets in South Africa.
Maximising geospatial data for exploration and discovery
Exploration organizations and government agencies need to publish and share vast amounts of geospatial data to support the work of geoscientists conducting resource exploration programs. Geosoft Exploration Information Management Solutions (EIMS) turn disparate exploration data into a secure and shareable information asset that helps retain knowledge, minimise risk and enables better decisions to increase discovery success.
We help to solve these information challenges:
- Geospatial data server solutions for exploration organizations and national government surveys to improve access to regional datasets for exploration.
- Lifecycle management of exploration data, including organization, publishing, distribution and rapid search and retrieval.
- Packaged solution for geophysical and exploration data management that bundles Geosoft professional services with DAP Server technology to target organization, validation and distribution of large geophysical and survey data.
- A complete technology and service solution for metadata management, including the ability to: capture, create, standardise and automate metadata management processes with built-in validation.
- A full suite of professional services to support planning, implementation, data review and preparation services to support successful global deployment of DAP Server technology, and provide a complete exploration information management solution.
- Exploration Data Review service to help organizations to understand the current status of their data, and Data Preparation services to help clean, organize, prepare, and publish their data.
- Customisation and integration of DAP Server-based solutions with acQuire and Esri.
As the volume of digital exploration data continues to increase, Geosoft EIMS solutions are proven and fully scalable to help organizations manage, share and maximise use of their growing data resources from anywhere in the world, over servers and the internet.
Exploration Information Management
Geosoft DAP is server technology for publishing, distributing and discovering exploration data. It enables exploration organisations to efficiently catalog, manage, deliver and visualise large, geospatial data. With DAP Server data is easily accessed and shared amongst all the people that need exploration data to make decisions.
Geosoft provides a complete technology and service solution for metadata management, including the ability to: capture, create, standardise and automate metadata management processes with built-in validation. Geosoft metadata technology is integrated within Oasis montaj, Target, ArcGIS and DAP Server technology, enabling users to create required metadata when data or interpretations are generated.
Geosoft's Professional Services team can help organizations to unlock the value of their exploration data. The ultimate goal is to have a spatially referenced, well organized data management workflow and system, where the data is searchable and useable. The company’s users can easily search spatially or on various metadata criteria, and get the datasets for use in their applications and on their projects.
Esri and ATS acQuire Integration
The Esri module provides integration between DAP Server and Esri datasets and services. DAP Server provides tools to catalog and publish EsriI LYR files, enhancing the exploration project workflow for geoscientists working in the Esri GIS environment. The acQuire module provides integration between DAP Server and the geochemical and drillhole data, stored in acQuire databases. Leveraging the ATS acQuire API, data can be catalogued and distributed via DAP.
Solution Planning, Implementation and Customisation Services
A full range of planning, implementation, data review and preparation services are available to support successful global deployment of your DAP Server technology, and provide a complete exploration information management solution for your organization. Geosoft can customise or build new tools that are based on your specific workflows and needs. On-site training services support adoption and effective use of DAP Server across your organization.
Articles and Papers
Geological Survey of Canada, Natural Resources Canada