How to sample a grid to populate the DH_RL channel in the Collar Database with values taken from a topography grid (DEM)
|Product:||Oasis montaj, Target|
|Last modified date:||2011-05-19|
I would like to replace the values in the DH_RL channel in the collar database populating that channel with the elevation values from a topography grid for the X, Y locations of my collars.
- Make your collar database the active window.
- Back up your DH_RL channel (Database Tools menu > Channel Tools > Copy Channel > Copy FROM: DH_RL, TO: RL_copy).
- Grid and Image menu > Utilities > Sample a Grid.
- Ensure X reference channel and Y reference channel are correctly set to DH_East and DH_North.
- Select DH_RL for the Grid sampled channel parameter.
- Browse to your DEM for the Grid file parameter > OK.
If you had already imported survey, from-to or point data, you will need to refresh the project extents and the XYZ values for those tables:
- DH-Data > Refresh Extents.
- DH-Data > Refresh XYZ.